I can't stand the silence anymore, so I went ahead and filed off 5 more queries. I'd like to hear back from somebody, even if it's just a rejection. My friends aren't in a literary mood right now. They just finished Azimov's Foundation series, and have decided to wait for each other to discover another good book. Meanwhile, we've got a deck of cards...
My second book is coming out nicely, but the Physics midterm tomorrow is not giving me a chance to write.
Congratulations! You've found a Blanche.
A Blanche is...
* An undergraduate college student
* Always short on stamps
* A source of free labor for medical researchers
* A part time Commissions Artist
* Bad at playing the viola
* Not muscular enough to be a better shotput thrower
* Fond of practical thinking, law, and psychology
* Not a believer of "everyone is special"
* Generally bad for your health
WARNING: Constant association may to nausea, headaches, upset stomachs, and sporadic bouts of confusion. Talk to your doctor before confronting Blanche. Do not talk to if you suffer from high blood pressure or idealistic notions. Use sparingly and with caution. Degrees of head thudding may vary.